This Konjac sponge has yuzu powder added. Yuzu, or citrus junos, is a citrus fruit that is very aromatic. The yuzu powder helps moisturize your skin and keep skin soft.
Our Earth's Secrets Konjac Sponge is handmade one by one in Japan with 100% Japanese konjac, which is grown in the Gunma Prefecture. Konjac sponge has over 120 years of history and was first used on newborn babies on their first baths because of its softnest and extremely gentle touch. The texture of the Konjac sponge cleans pores and clear away downy hair. It helps keep skin smooth and soft. How to Use:
- First soak the Konjac Sponge in hot water, and gently squeeze to soften. The sponge can be used once it has expanded sufficiently and soften.
- Lather with soap for a gentle wash. Konjac sponge can be used with or without soap.
- After use, rinse sponge with tap water and squeeze until soap and dirt have been thoroughly washed out. Squeeze out all the excess water when done.
- Store in a well-ventilated area to dry.
- We recommend changing the sponge approximately every 3 weeks. The fibers in this product can break down easily if it is not stored properly.
- This product is made without any additives or preservatives, therefore it may easily become moldy if not careful.
- Do not use with any products that contains enzymes. Enzymes will dissolve the fibrous surface and breakdown the product.
To extend the life of your konjac sponge, place it inside a plastic container and store it in your fridge. This would delay the fiber breakdown and help your konjac sponge last a long time.Warning:
- Do not use this product in its hardened state. You must saturate the konjac sponge in water before use.
- Do not scrub scrub vigorously when washing with this product.
- Make sure not to wring out the sponge when done, as the konjac fibers are delicate.